Your mom, aunt, sister, father… the chefs in your life left a trail of handwritten recipes. Put them on full display in your kitchen! What a beautiful way to remember the ones you love with their favorite and best recipes, in their own handwriting.
What to do:
- Choose the number of towels you’d like.
- Choose whether you’d like the recipe or art “as is,” or edited in black and white. (Please see notes about editing below.)
- In the “Personalization” bar, tell us what you’d like in the header. I.e., “From Mom’s Kitchen,” “Nana’s CC Cookies,” “Rick’s Famous Sauce,”… **Please keep personalization under 20 characters.
- Check out.
- Scan or take a picture of your recipe with the camera on your phone.
- Send the high resolution jpeg to this email address:
- Allow up to two weeks for delivery (usually sooner).
*Important notes about editing:
We do minimal editing to maintain the integrity of the handwritten item. If you’d like the recipe as authentic as possible, we will print as is, stains, sauce, tears and all. If you choose black and white, we will attempt to remove the background. If your recipe is written on lined paper, we cannot remove the lines.
100% Cotton Toweling by Moda